Start a new topic

Change Default Directory

Hi,

I installed Longomatch and the codecs while at work and the default location was assigned to a network drive. The problem is that I can only use Longomatch while at work (VPN does not work).

Is there a way to change the location that the program uses to look for the codecs etc… so I can redirect it to a location on the C: drive?

Thanks,

Doug

I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. https://hax4you.xyz

Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.  Property management companies

Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site..  https://smmpoint.com/buy-youtube-channel/

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... KFZ Gutachter Berlin

Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Many thanks! Capital Gains Tax Advice

Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. SEO Agentur Frankfurt

I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here.  nonton movie 21 online

I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... individual mink lashes wholesale

Great job here on _______ I read a lot of blog posts, but I never heard a topic like this. I Love this topic you made about the blogger's bucket list. Very resourceful.   is deriv a good broker

Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it.   http://syakkinseiri.xii.jp/

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.  Integrated Programme

I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article...  Americanas

As an upcoming company, we supply the best and qualitative Robusta coffee beans supplier products form China to the other parts of the world just to satisfy their requirements. With the aim of establishing a permanent stand for our company and we will like to collaborate with more organizations for more researches and test to improve the quality of our products through advance types of machinery.

Affordable Portable Interpreting Solutions for Court Interpreters
Navigating the legal system can be difficult for someone whose native language is not English. That's why court interpreters are vital in legal proceedings, including court hearings, trials, mediations, depositions, examinations under oath, and more. State and federally certified court interpreters assist limited-English proficient and deaf and hard-of-hearing court participants in bridging this language gap, but they cannot fulfill this task alone; they need the aid of technology.

I need de acess code for started the software LongoMatch. 

8 ball pool

Login or Signup to post a comment