Start a new topic

exporting to Final Cut Pro

Recently I have been exporting playlists and importing them into Final Cut Pro (version 10.1.4) on Apple Mac.

I noticed the when I start editing there are green tinges coming up at certain parts of the files (See attachments). The same doesn\'t happen in iMovie. However, I am getting used to using FCP an find it easier to use.

Any ideas anyone? For now I will just use iMovie.

Michael

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Top Gun 2 jacket

This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. gay sexting usernames

Wasp Nest Removal in Manchester at only £45 for Wasp Nest Removal! Call us on 0161 637 0339 if you discover the presence of a wasp nest in the home or business premises, our team will provides quality wasp control services in Manchester. wasp nest removal in Manchester

Make Money Online: All ​information about web earnings with authentic and researched content. We can help you to make your life more better Financial independence 2020

Deeply rooted in the Aveda mission—to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society—we don’t just carry the brand, we wholeheartedly believe in it. From the rituals we perform to the services you choose, here at Soma, the Aveda experience is at its very best. Hair Color

As a professional deck builder Decks for life mission is to transform your custom deck dreams into the outstanding and functional masterpieces in your outdoor living space. Due to our knowledge, experience and many years of constant improvement all our clients are sincerely grateful and satisfied deck contractor

Physic Medium readings are available in person at Concord West, phone, skype and facebook A deep connection to her Spirit Guides Renée is provide readings

definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! voodoo spells

I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. a course in miracles online

Login or Signup to post a comment