Start a new topic

Volleyball Dashboard Template

Just looking to see if anyone has a volleyball dashboard template, before I attempt to learn how to build a new one.

1 person has this question

I\'m finding it challenging creating dashboards too gsintay. seems a steep learning curve. Perhaps fluendo might consider charging a fee for the purchase of a single dashboard. I understand they come with pro versions but some people might be happy running the open source version and don\'t have the need to upgrade to pro. Reckon they might make a bit more $$$ that way. I know I\'d buy a dashboard.

Sorry I can\'t help you with volleyball. Btw I\'m looking for a cricket db and an Aussie rules db. My attempts are pretty pathetic.

Good luck.

Not sure if you created your volleyball dashboard...I made one the other day, let me know if you are interested in it.

Cheers!

PJ

Remeber that, when you download LongoMatch PRO 30 days trial version you can download a free dashboard. There is many templates to download.

I'm glad to hear. Where we can download templates?

when you download LongoMatch PRO 15 days trial version, you can download a free dashboard. There is many templates and one of them is volleyball. 

Remember, is only a template. To get the analysis that you would like you should create your own dashboard. 

Quite interesting updates on your blog about the sports and that would be acknowledging for the public as well. The people who interested in sports they must found it pretty useful. I must recommend the myassignmenthelp uk updates to everyone for the excellent help.

I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-oil-250mg/

You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. best CBD gummies

I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! workout for girl

Crypto-monetary analysis signals services charts to recognize patterns of knowledge. Experience has a repetition trend, so if you can focus on Bitcoin Profit you can predict any potential rate movements, so you have the ability to turn your earnings into an intraday benefit.

Login or Signup to post a comment