Start a new topic

Latest LongoMatch Pro is shut down

Hello! I have a big problem with export video and draw frame. 

When I working in full screen mode and try to export video or try to use text tool (draw frame), or try to export playlist to video, that LM is shut down!!!

When I working in window mode - all is ok.

How to fix it???

There were no such problems in previous versions.

Thank you very much for sharing such a useful article. Will definitely saved and revisit your site   Resurge

Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Great stuff as usual. Keep up the great work!!!   Resurge Supplement

Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also.   Resurge Supplement

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!   Resurge Review

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Resurge

Well, this got me thinking what other workouts are good for those of us who find ourselves on the road or have limited equipment options.   Resurge Supplement

A great website with interesting and unique material what else would you need.  Custom Keto Diet

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.   Hero Instinct

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.  Relationship Rewrite Method

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.   Text Chemistry

I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things    Baby Sleep Miracle

Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.   His Secret Obsession

Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.   The Underdog Advantage

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post .   Leptitox

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates.  Cinderella Solution

Login or Signup to post a comment