Start a new topic

Nueva version Open Source no abre proyectos (.lgm) antiguos

He actualizado Open Source a la version 1.3.2. y cuando intento importar proyecto de mi version anterior de Longomatch me da error.

El archivo tiene la misma extensión (.lgm)

1 person has this question

This is an excellent post I have seen thanks to sharing it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post.

run 3

The microfusione foresees the molding through models in easily fusible material (wax or thermoplastic resins) which is liquefied and eliminated

Dentista autorizzato Invisalign a Milano. Invisalign è una alternativa al classico apparecchio fisso ed è un metodo praticamente invisibile per allineare i denti e ...

Nella nostra collezione di divani artigianall, potrete trovare il divano letto matrimoniale per la vostra casa o ancora divani letto equipaggiati con meccanismo di …

Its such an informative site your content is very used fully for me thanks a lot dude I want to appreciate this amazing stuff I like this stuff James Bond Suits

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories Top Gun Jacket. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.

This is the first time that I visit here. I found so many exciting matters in this particular blog, One thing I would like to request you that pls keep posting such type of informatics blog. Drive Scorpion Jacket

Thanks a million for including my blog on your list. realm grinder guide - Lyemium You are definitely one of my favorites! If you or your other followers are interested.

Great inspiring article. I am really enjoy showing your post because of its very unique information for me. air purifiers for smoke - Mazeministry Thanks a lot for sharing this magnificent post.

I motivated myself to become a music composer. So I started using garageband app to create my own sounds and beats and mix them using garageband app to produce awesome and cool music.

Login or Signup to post a comment