Start a new topic

Video Editing and Drawing Panel

Hi, i'm Fabrizio. I'm an italian guy and I really wanted to know how to use Longomatch. I think it is a very great software for football match analysis. I wanted to realize videos with some actions of my favourite players but i want to upgrade these videos with the drawing part. It is possible to create a video (of a goal, for example), with a live drawing circle or line that moves with the player into the video? I know that it is a very hard thing, but if it is possible I can create the video with a professional video editor but I want that the video continues after my drawing activity. Now, when I write something on a video and I press play to restart the video, the video stops itself at the moment of the drawing and not continues with the rest of the action. I hope that I was clear. Thanks for all, i'm very thankful with this Longomatch community. .  

1 person has this question

Hi there!!! 

The video stops itself at the moment of the drawing and not continues with the rest of the action.

This is a normal behaviour of LongoMatch, because is to check your drawing before you export the video. If you export the video, then it will reproduce during 5 seconds without stoping. 

It is possible to create a video (of a goal, for example), with a live drawing circle or line that moves with the player into the video?

Right now is not possible, we are working to have this feature in the next version for LongoMatch PRO users. 

How do you edit a drawing or text once its been saved to the project?

Video editing and drawing panel are here. I have information for all of these things which are here. I just show you how can you start to edit your cheapest essay writing service video and how it is showing best result ever. Hope so you like the given panel and it is best all the time.

I stall a ton and never figure out how to complete anything.  100 gmail pva accounts

Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! https://royalcbd.com/blog/

Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. best CBD oil

Get work out, palatable rest, and eat well. Since our cerebrums and bodies are expected to work ambiguity, you will in all likelihood find that your productivity suffers to the degree that you are not focusing on your movement, rest, and dietary examples. Like it or not, our ability to keep up broad stretches of bolstered obsession, think warily over our point, and find the motivation to complete tasks is dependent on a colossal viewpoint upon how we are contemplating our bodies. Right, when we dismiss work out, disregard to get adequate rest, or consistently appreciate a bothersome eating schedule, we will find it continuously difficult to gather the essentialness and clearness with which to complete our article.

12. Keep centered. Completing a composition, in a colossal measure, isn't so much an achievement of the psyche as it is the outcome of control. If you can set aside gigantic pieces of time with which to ask about and make, guarantee that you are not using that time for various endeavors. This infers you should try against performing different assignments. In truth, it looks at have shown that playing out various errands is mental trouble. Our cerebrums can simply concentrate on everything thus. Exactly when we think we are playing out numerous errands, we are true "switch-entrusting;" rather than finishing a couple of things as soon as possible, our psyches are constantly flipping starting with one task then onto the next (checking out a song on the radio to examining a book, back to the tune, etc.). You will be paralyzed at the sum you can accomplish if you give an undistracted 60 90 minutes to something. Stay centered.

By: Article Of The Week

i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me. Bilder Büro

We are dedicated to producing only the purest products, free from any additives, toxins, or hidden ingredients that dilute the product. We believe in making safe cannabis products accessible for all those who are in need. buy cheap weed online

I think this is a standout amongst the most critical data for me. What"s more, i"m happy perusing your article. Be that as it may, ought to comment on some broad things     seo

I feel really happy to have seen your webpage and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.    carpet cleaners

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it!      garage door repairs

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!     carpet cleaning

Going to graduate school was a positive decision for me. I enjoyed the coursework, the presentations, the fellow students, and the professors. And since my company reimbursed 100% of the tuition, the only cost that I had to pay on my own was for books and supplies. Otherwise, I received a free master’s degree. All that I had to invest was my time.     stucco contractor

Login or Signup to post a comment