Start a new topic

Video Editing and Drawing Panel

Hi, i'm Fabrizio. I'm an italian guy and I really wanted to know how to use Longomatch. I think it is a very great software for football match analysis. I wanted to realize videos with some actions of my favourite players but i want to upgrade these videos with the drawing part. It is possible to create a video (of a goal, for example), with a live drawing circle or line that moves with the player into the video? I know that it is a very hard thing, but if it is possible I can create the video with a professional video editor but I want that the video continues after my drawing activity. Now, when I write something on a video and I press play to restart the video, the video stops itself at the moment of the drawing and not continues with the rest of the action. I hope that I was clear. Thanks for all, i'm very thankful with this Longomatch community. .  

1 person has this question

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site    retaining walls

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..    carpet cleaners

When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.     pool repairs

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.     draft howard

I am overwhelmed by your post with such a nice topic. Usually I visit your blogs and get updated through the information you include but today’s blog would be the most appreciable. Well done!     adachi florist and nursery

Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject!    coronado concerts

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right.    red necks revenge

Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.     winchester speedway online

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign !    fight force

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.   friendship village south

Login or Signup to post a comment