Start a new topic

Longomatch Windows install with roaming profile

Does anyone recall what "configuration" changes are needed to make Longomatch run when it's installed on a Windows laptop under a user with a roaming profile?

There's some fairly simple change but I've lost my record of what to do.  It may have been in the forum for the "old" version.

Thanks, Tim

Finally found my old post below that answers my own question !!

Yes there is a way to do this - I have just implemented it today.  First look at

http://support.longomatch.com/support/solutions/articles/1000204673-codecs-not-found-pro-

Longomatch support gave me the following link that explains how to add a new environment variable, please see the link below:

http://www.nextofwindows.com/how-to-addedit-environment-variables-in-windows-7

I added a new Environment Variable = LONGOMATCH_HOME

and set Value to C:\Users\<my username> where <myusername> is the name I use to logon.

I'd also like to thank the people who arranged for the post about changing default directories to be on this new forum.

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.    Daily

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.   Flat Belly Fix

The writer is enthusiastic about purchasing wooden furniture on the web and his exploration about best wooden furniture has brought about the arrangement of this article.   Ex Factor Guide

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.   Leptitox

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.   Keto Challenge

I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..   Would You Rather Questions

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.    How to Build Muscle

Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.  Text Chemistry

That is furthermore a good submit that i actually appreciated studying. It isn't each day that we hold the chance to find out one thing.   intellectual property law firms in Nigeria
Login or Signup to post a comment