Start a new topic

Video Converter not working right (open source)

Hi, 

Whenever I try to join two or more videos together the video converter no longer joins them properly. 

At the point where one video ends and the next begins I get a still frame inserted in the video that lasts for half an hour before the video continues to play.

Video converter worked perfectly on earlier versions of open source software and would appreciate someone looking into this issue.

Regards,

Stephen

I frequently benefit from locating a site that gives you great ideas since I like being familiar with new stuff. Pleased when I came across your web blog because I greatly enjoyed this and so I anticipate your future article. An awesome web page and i'll return again for additional fantastic content…  shanghai china phone number

I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises... ريتويت

There you can download for free, see the first of these data. Satta Matka

wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated. online study resources

Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: a course in miracles audio

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here:  a course in miracles david hoffmeister

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. events

There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. a course in miracles david hoffmeister

For many people this is important, so check out my profile:  How to buy weed online

I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Holy Grail Strain

Clearly statements by Do My Essay, the course material is introduced during class periods, and the student that is focusing will, in general, learn while in class and, in this manner, are bound to perform well on tests. 

Login or Signup to post a comment