Start a new topic

GESTOR DE EQUIPOS EN LA VERSIÓN PRO

Hola,

Soy Jordi, entrenador de baloncesto. Me encuentro con el siguiente problema:

Cuando gestiono equipo y quiero crearlo me gustaría que apareciera un modelo de baloncesto, es decir. Qué aparecieran 5 jugadores en la cancha y 7 reservas. Ahora mismo me aparecen en modelo futbol 11+...y no sé cómo cambiarlo ni si hay la posibilidad de hacerlo.

Por otra parte, sin ser de mucha importancia. Cuando modifico los jugadores no me deja cambiar la fecha de nacimiento.

Agradecería mucho la ayuda!!

Mil gracias

Jordi

Hola Jordi. Donde te pone táctica, pon 5-0. Te aparecerán solo 5 en cancha y el resto en el banco de suplentes.

Espero haberte sido de ayuda.

Saludos.

All the issues of the management are run for the formation of the fourth item for humans. The nature of the field and https://topratedessayservice.com/papersowl-com-review/ is improved for the turns for all usages. The formation is invited for the tenets. the part is played for the mid of the challenges.

Often while I browse the net I try to find web pages that offer good information and therefore I found this web site. Frequently when I have been to this particular website I've really liked the good content here. An excellent web-site and I will be back again for additional fantastic content…  dubai call forwarding

I have read your excellent post. This is a great job. I have enjoyed reading your post first time. I want to say thanks for this post. Thank you...   Resurge

My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!   Would You Rather

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!   Review

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!  Leptitox

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.   Resurge Supplement

Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?   Resurge

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!  Leptitox Review

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   Would You Rather Questions

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place   Resurge Supplement

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.  Halki Diabetes Remedy

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...  ClickFunnels

Login or Signup to post a comment