Buen día, soy Bruno Olivetto y estoy experimentando otros problemas:
- Guardo un proyecto trabajado y salgo, al volver a entrar y querer grabar una jugada de algun evento, la misma no se reproduce y queda tildada.
- La lista de Proyectos aparece vacía cuando si entro en "Abrir" estan todos los proyectos.
Hola sumo un bug que apareció con la nueva versión:
Tengo creados dos botones de grabación: Ataque y Defensa. Me sucede que, si uno de los botones está grabando y uso un botón de evento (por ejemplo, Tackle), la grabación se desactiva. Es tremendamente molesto y me imposibilita hacer el análisis.
MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G65)
College writing refers to a style of term that examiners use to define the thinker limits of their orders and their exact areas of know-how. Self of college writing include a formal tone, use of the third-person rather than first-person outlook (as a rule), a clear focus on the research problem under learn, and precise word choice. Like expert languages adopted in other works, such as, law or tablets, college writing is intended to convey agreed meaning about complex ideas or concepts for a group of learned experts.
Improving college writing
To improve your college writing skills, you should focus your efforts on three key areas:
1. Clear Writing. The act of thinking about precedes the method of writing about. Good writers spend enough time distilling data and evaluate major points from the text they have analyzed before creating their work. Writing full outlines can help you clearly sort out your thoughts. Useful college writing begins with solid planning, custom writing service so manage your time charily.
2. Excellent Grammar. Needless to say, English grammar can be hard and complex; even the best scholars take many years before they have a command of the major points of good grammar. Take the time to learn the main and minor points of good grammar. Spend time active writing and seek detailed feedback from teachers. Take advantage of the writing centre on campus if you need a lot of help. Proper punctuation and good proofreading skills can a lot improve college writing [see sub tab for proofreading your paper.
3. Consistent Stylistic come up to. Whether your teacher requires you to use MLA, APA or the Chicago Manual of Style, choose one style manual and stick to it. Each of these style guides give rules on how to write out numbers, points, citations, footnotes, and lists. Steady adherence to a style of writing helps with the narrative flow of your paper and improves its readability. Note that some orders need an exacting style [e.g., teaching uses APA] so as you write more papers within your major, skill will pick up.