Start a new topic

Failed to query view named Dashboard

Hello,

I just bought Longomatch 1.6.0.3 and a collegue of mine, who created the Analysis Dashboard, sent them to me so we could have the same pad. Well when i try to import it it says that.

Error: Failed to query view named Dashboard

Can somebody help me? I really don't get it. I tried to uninstall and install it again and nothing happend

Named users can be utilized to send messages, oversee labels, and question current status, without expecting to store a mapping of clients to IDs. A named client record is made in our framework the first occasion when we experience a specific named user ID! dissertation writing service uk 

Studying question execution. The question execution details segment of the Essay Writing Services query view affords records about the manner the query turned into a process. It is feasible for query jobs to fail mid-execution. Because plan data is updated periodically, you may take a look at wherein within the execution.

Have you checked the library? In most cases, we call parameters that should not be found in a library. If it already exists in a library then there should be an error from your server or platform from where you uploaded the dashboard. When I designed and implement database queries using do my essay UK variations it was hard to figure out the missing queries from DB. But somehow I managed to find each one!

Login or Signup to post a comment