Start a new topic

Live Analysis with BlackMagic

Buenas a todos,

Me surgió la posibilidad de adquirir una capturada de video BlackMagic Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt para usarla en análisis en directo al ver que era compatible con LongoMatch y mi MacBook Air.

He seguido las instrucciones que parecen en FAQ en relación al uso de este tipo de dispositivos:

https://support.longomatch.com/es/support/solutions/articles/1000218327-black-magic

He seguido todos los pasos, dispongo de todos los requisitos técnicos y mi MacBook detecta la BlackMagic pero no detecta la señal de la cámara.

Hay alguien que haya tenido este problema también? Y si es así, qué es lo que puede estar sucediendo para que no detecte señal de video de mi cámara?

Muchas de antemano por la ayuda.

People really scared about black magic. This can destroy everything as it is something that is most relates to evil. We need to further research on this topic at best reviews by writing service UAE and don't do any wrong deeds which can harm others by means of yourself.

Using Call My Phone you can call any regular telephone network through any internet service provider and avoid huge charges that incur when calling ISD numbers.

Make My Phone Ring is certainly a unique concept and the free calls make it even more desirable. If you need to call someplace for free or a quick chat then Ievaphone is certainly worth the shot.

Free Phone Call helps you avoid exorbitant charges that you incur while calling ISD numbers. You can use the services painlessly, just enter the desired phone number that you wish to make a call to and start making calls.

Je vous remercie de l'information! Je cherchais et ne pouvait pas trouver. Vous me aidé! 

192.168.l.254

I will be extremely willing to get the site together with managed benefit from browsing important article content uploaded at this point. Any recommendations within the source was initially impressive, kudos to your publish. buy soundcloud plays

Login or Signup to post a comment