Start a new topic

Steps To Connect Canon Pixma MG 2520 Printer To Wifi

Well firstly make sure that your canon pixma mg 2520 printer is turned on for the wifi setup.

The next step, for how do I connect my canon mg2520 printer to wifi is to press the menu button on the canon printer’s control panel.

Now the next is to click on the WLAN setup and then press the ok option on your canon Pixma mg 2520 printer.

Now that you are done with the above steps you will notice that now the printer will start the search for the access points i.e router. If the access point is detected then you are connected.

Your display of the canon pixma mg 2520 printer will start showing commands to press the WPS button on the router for the process of how do I connect my canon mg2520 printer to wifi.

Once done then press and keep the WPS button in your router for 5 seconds, then press ok at the printer’s control panel.

The next is to press the ok option on your canon printer when connected to the access point.

Well, now your printer is now connected to your wifi network. Lastly, you need to run the print test if all goes well then you are all done with the canon pixma mg 2520 wireless setup.

Login or Signup to post a comment