Start a new topic

Steps For Canon Pixma MG 2520 Setup

Firstly to begin with the unboxing of the canon pixma mg2520 setup you need to make sure that your printer is well sealed with the manufacturer’s seal. In case you find it is broken or not sealed then you need to report it. 

Now you need to unbox your printer and take out all the components provided in it.

The next step is to remove the packing cover from the printer and then place the printer on a flat surface.

Peel off the protective tapes from the printer and then you need to connect the power cord to the respective port of the canon printer.

The next one is to switch the power on the printer by force pressing its power button. and then insert the cartridges into the respective slots for the process of canon pixma mg2520 setup.

Well now load enough papers into the input tray with their print side facing up. Print a test page and complete the first time printer setup.

Now download the printer driver from the renowned websites and also make sure that you download the driver which suits the best for your system.

Lastly, if all goes well then you are successfully done with the canon pixma mg2520

Very fortunate to visit your site and know this useful information, I am very grateful for the information you provide. Thank you so much, I will follow you regularly for such useful information, so keep it up to date. mapquest driving directions

Its a great machine. I have been using this printer for over a year and it was a great experience using it. Also checkout Refrigeration equipment suppliers

Login or Signup to post a comment