Empezar un tema nuevo

exporting to Final Cut Pro

Recently I have been exporting playlists and importing them into Final Cut Pro (version 10.1.4) on Apple Mac.

I noticed the when I start editing there are green tinges coming up at certain parts of the files (See attachments). The same doesn\'t happen in iMovie. However, I am getting used to using FCP an find it easier to use.

Any ideas anyone? For now I will just use iMovie.

Michael

Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. singapore ear loop face mask supplier

We have a fantastic range of quality products available at our main site, including domestic spares, shaver spares, health care products and much more! Braun Chargers

Our website stichsäge test should help you to find the right jigsaw, as well as many other products. Numerous jigsaw product ideas, current bestseller lists, our comprehensive jigsaw comparison and numerous tips and information will assist you in your selection. It does not matter whether you are a beginner , do-it-yourself or professional - with us you will find a suitable jigsaw for every area of ​​expertise, including product presentation and evaluation. handkreissäge test

A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. fat burner pills for belly fat

This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. Mecca bingo

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. 123movies
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Stiiizy
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. audio visual installer
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. claro celular

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. things to do in tokyo

I think this is definitely an amazing project here. So much good will be coming from this project. The ideas and the work behind this will pay off so much. a level physics tuition

I simply believed it might be a concept to publish in case other people had been having issues studying however I'm just a little uncertain basically 'm permitted to place titles as well as handles upon right here. college apps

I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. شات ليبيا للجوال

definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! 온라인파워볼

i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful. Unique Wishes

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario