Empezar un tema nuevo

Windows - PRO freezing

Hello

I have issue with freezing of Longomatch PRO.

When I´m trying to open new project longomatch will freeze. Windows reinstalled. PRO reinstalled as well. Brain new installation to avoid system problem.

Please advice

the problem is still present.
As well I´m  not able to create any video clip from single TAG - getting error about video editor fail.

PC was completely reinstalled to make sure windows are not source of the problem.

Please advice as next week Monday going to the world league round 1 tournament and need to get this sorted.

Thank you

Petr

Hola Petr. ¿desde que versión te ocurre?

@Petrif LongoMatch PRO is not working as it should, please write to suppor@longomatch.com
Remember, LongoMatch PRO user have a dedicated agent.

getting same king of thing, any solution?

aboutpetguide

Microphone for Zoom
You may visit the Teleconferencing section in our website for various solutions such as the Voice Tracker 3 that is an affordable option with 35 ft nominal range for meeting recording or voice control, and since both Zoom and Skype have robust acoustic echo cancellers, this microphone can be used for distance learning applications as well. Another option is Sennheiser TeamConnect Ceiling 2 , which is the perfect fit for mid to large-sized meeting rooms and classrooms as it captures your voice easily within a radius of up to 60 sqm.

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more.  medical blog for students

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!  Detectives Antequera

I once read a post on Biker Jackets online about someone who figured out that getting tickets was cheaper than paying for parking, since he wasn't getting tickets every day

Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences.   Cupom Americanas

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. Truth or Dare Questions

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost.  Truth or Dare Questions

I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful paragraph at at this place  His Secret Obsession

I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!   ExpressVPN

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...  His Secret Obsession

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario