Empezar un tema nuevo

La nueva version Open Source no me deja la opcion de cambiar deporte

La nueva versión Open Source 1.3.2, en preferencias, no deja cambiar de deporte y por defecto me ha salido el fútbol. En " Preferencias-General-Panel de análisis por defecto", no me aparece la lista de los diferentes deportes para poder elegir el balonmano y me ha cargado por defecto el fútbol y no lo puedo cambiar.

Gracias

José Manuel, 

tú puedes configurar el panel de análisis del deporte que quieras con los aspectos que quieras. Simplemente, tendrías también que cambiar la imagen de campo. 

Mira este vídeo-tutorial para aprender cómo configurar un panel de análisis: https://youtu.be/TJtq1OXSjqc

blob1476974086494.png

Gracias por tu información, pero te envío esta captura de pantalla para que puedas apreciar que no me aparece ninguna lista como la que podemos ver en el video tutorial. Por esto no pudeo elegir el balonmano. No sé si es que debo de buscar la lista en otro sitio.

Gracias

No te aparece una lista porque no has creado ningún panel de análisis. Conforme los vayas creando irán apareciendo en el listado de la izquierda y, cuando crees un proyecto también podrás escogerlo del menú emergente.
En el vídeo tutorial salen ejemplos ya creados, tú tienes que crear tu panel. Sigue las instrucciones del vídeo para crearlo. En esta captura también puedes ver dónde has de clicar para cambiar el campo.
LongoMatch te proporciona un panel por defecto, pero que como ves no está editado ya que tienes que confirgurarlo según tus necesidades.

getting the same thing do you resolve this ?

aboutallpet

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-gummies-25mg/

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. domino qiu qiu

In addition to schools using existing platforms to deliver lessons for their students such as Microsoft and Google as well as conferencing apps like Microphone for Zoom or Microphone for Skype, it’s important that schools offer their students at home the ability to listen clearly not only to their teachers but also to their classmates. Students may ask questions that the whole class needs to hear to maintain the thread of what is being taught and do not leave some students behind. There might be peer assignments with groups consisting of home students and students physically present in the classroom, where they will need to interact fluidly. And many more examples of situations where more than one-way audio is vital to the flow of the lessons.

And a single computer with a single microphone pointing forward will be enough for the student at home, but not for the classroom, since several audio sources from several directions need to be captured. This is why Array microphone for zoom, will become the standard.
These devices feature a group of microphones aiming in different directions thus covering the whole room at the time; they should be placed near the blackboard pointing outward, enabling home students to listen as if they were right there with the rest of their classmates. These devices work by constantly probing their area of coverage for incoming sounds, and if while sweeping they detect any, the microphone pointing in that direction is automatically enabled to capture it.
Every question, every back and forward, every oral test coming from anywhere in the room will be reproduced in their home computer speakers.

I should assert barely that its astounding! The blog is informational also always fabricate amazing entitys. Caviar de Neuvic

Profit primarily prime quality items -- you can understand them all within: wine promotion

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more.  merle pitbull puppies for sale

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... car price

In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site:https://s3.amazonaws.com/unbiased-reviews/health/resurge-review.html

Beaver says I also have such interest, you can read my profile here:  buy instagram likes real

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario