Empezar un tema nuevo

MacBook and live rendering

Can anyone tell how well MacBook AIR with intel i5 processor can make live taping and live rendering?

I know longomatch tells minimum is i5 processor and reference is i7 processor. What is basicly difference of these processors.

Hi Mauri,

I'm using a MacBook Pro 13" with i5 and it seems to work fine with me if you don't try to export events during the match rendering process. I use the Black Magic Ultra Studio Mini and Thunderbolt. There is no sound though, at least it wasn't in autumn. The isse was, I guess, on Black Magic's side and in a forum they said it's Apple's fault. Anyway, it works great even in 1080p50 as long as you don't try to live export events. Hope that helps!

Best, Ron

I own a Macbook Air 13.5" with i5 processor and it is currently working fine and i have no issues or any sort of trouble with it. The difference between the two processor is obviously which anyone can tell is the speed and also the memory. dissertation writing help uk

All business owners and firm owners in canada are nowadays looking for mobile application development companies in Canada as the business world is changing at a rapid rate.

With advancement in technology the business trend is also changing and people are shifting more on mobile apps rather than doing business locally.

The marketing is changing to digital marketing and business is changing to website and app business platform.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks.

Really very interesting post i liked it thanks for sharing with us !!! Ponndicherry

Are you in search for Nursing Essay Writing Services? Find a firm that offers Affordable Nursing Writing Help and Cheap Nursing Writing Services

Now get the ultra-high-speed internet connection at your home with Du Home Internet you will get the best speed and very affordable packages for more info visit them here: https://myduhomeinternet.com/

It is the automatic process of generating a photorealistic or non-photorealistic image from a 2D or 3D model by means of computer programs. Also, the results of displaying such a model can be called a render.

Printer Repair Dubai priority is to solve your printer problem quickly and at a given time through our best team.

Thanks for this awesome highlights. It's quite obvious that nowadays, mobile app plays some crucial roles in education sector. Take this for example apps to help you learn Arabic fast, is it not enough evidence that mobile apps are taking the space?

It belongs to 2nd and 3rd generations. I always thought an i7 was better than an i5, which was better than an i3
bourbon decanter

I love to ride on my cycle. it is one of the best exercise according to me.. I am expert in video crafting and i have created alot of animated videos for my client.we buy houses Baltimore

The project working group is made up of a mixture of early adopter universities taking an innovative approach to online learning and universities who are yet to tackle online learning in a co-ordinated way.paint by numbers for adults

I am expert in video crafting and i have created alot of animated videos for my client.headshots Baltimore

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario