Empezar un tema nuevo

Video Editing and Drawing Panel

Hi, i'm Fabrizio. I'm an italian guy and I really wanted to know how to use Longomatch. I think it is a very great software for football match analysis. I wanted to realize videos with some actions of my favourite players but i want to upgrade these videos with the drawing part. It is possible to create a video (of a goal, for example), with a live drawing circle or line that moves with the player into the video? I know that it is a very hard thing, but if it is possible I can create the video with a professional video editor but I want that the video continues after my drawing activity. Now, when I write something on a video and I press play to restart the video, the video stops itself at the moment of the drawing and not continues with the rest of the action. I hope that I was clear. Thanks for all, i'm very thankful with this Longomatch community. .  

Hi there!!! 

The video stops itself at the moment of the drawing and not continues with the rest of the action.

This is a normal behaviour of LongoMatch, because is to check your drawing before you export the video. If you export the video, then it will reproduce during 5 seconds without stoping. 

It is possible to create a video (of a goal, for example), with a live drawing circle or line that moves with the player into the video?

Right now is not possible, we are working to have this feature in the next version for LongoMatch PRO users. 

How do you edit a drawing or text once its been saved to the project?
Conectar o Registrarse para publicar un comentario