Empezar un tema nuevo

Zonal tagging - switching field ends

Hello, Im using  LM open source for analysing football games, and Im very satisified with the quality of product.

As teams switching ends in half time, zonal tagging in second halves is quite uncomfortable, as one must mirror the tags manually. Flipping the pitch with tags would help a lot. Is it possible to add such feature?

1 Persona tiene esta pregunta

I agree completely, and I would also love to see this feature added soon.

I have just asked for the same

And a single computer with a single microphone pointing forward will be enough for the student at home, but not for the classroom, since several audio sources from several directions need to be captured. This is why Array microphone for zoom, will become the standard.
These devices feature a group of microphones aiming in different directions thus covering the whole room at the time; they should be placed near the blackboard pointing outward, enabling home students to listen as if they were right there with the rest of their classmates. These devices work by constantly probing their area of coverage for incoming sounds, and if while sweeping they detect any, the microphone pointing in that direction is automatically enabled to capture it.
Every question, every back and forward, every oral test coming from anywhere in the room will be reproduced in their home computer speakers.

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!    female betta fish for sale

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. stellenanzeigen

Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. Hotmail

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario