Iniciar um novo tópico

Issues syncing fake analysis timeline with actual video file

Hi there,

I\'m experiencing problems syncing timelines from fake analysis with the actual video file. Usually I always trimmed the videos to match the timeline. We get the video files from broadcasters and then I simply trimmed the video match the start and stop signals. I became quite precise doing that so my timelines fit really good. But the process is taking me up to 30 min. and so I would like to use the sync tool more often. I tried several times now but it seems I don\'t understand it. This is how I tried it so far:

1. The first period starts when the ref starts the match (soccer by the way) and ends on the refs signal. For the second period I applied the same workflow in order to skip out the half-time break. I have to catch up with the head coach during the break to exchange ideas and I never leave my stuff unattended so I have to make that break.

2. When I got the video file I trimmed it to match the start signal of period 1 and I cut off a few seconds after the game was finished. So the half-time break was still in the video.

3. In the syncing option I moved the green bar of period 1 to the beginning of the game and the green bar for period 2 I moved to match the starting signal of the second half.

4. When I confirmed my settings and the analysis opened I realised that the work I did was not saved correctly. A good way to check are corners as well as freekicks and those markers within the first 15 min. of the second half only displayed scenes from the half-time break.

Any ideas what I did wrong?

Cheers, Ron

1 pessoa tem esta pergunta

Frequently as I surf the net I seek out sites that provide reliable information and I found this web site. Happy that I found your web blog because I greatly loved it and that I look forward to your future post. I will be sure to look out for your future post.. Many thanks for the fantastic post I am going to revisit in the future. emergency hotline

Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. لايكات يوتيوب

I have read your article, it's very informative and helpful for me. I admire the valuable information you provide in your articles. Thank you for posting it. shell shockers

On this page you can read       my interests, write something special. Satta Matka

You have outdone yourself this time. It is probably the best, most short step by step guide that I have ever seen. https://royalcbd.com/product/cbd-salve/
Entrar ou Cadastrar para postar um comentário