Iniciar um novo tópico

Recording from Sky+

Has anyone out there any experience of recording off the sky+ footage from TV to computer.

Make the most of mainly premium substances - you will find him or her for: clavon condo price

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. midtown modernprice

So it is interesting and very good written and see what they think about other people.  clavon condo price

You ought to basically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: parc central ec

it's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. 19 nassim showflat

Very good topic, similar texts are       I do not know if they are as good as your work out. penrose showflat

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. linq at beauty world condo

It is easy! basketball legends game!

Hi,

It's an older post but I just found something out that I would like to share. I did also scrape Sky Footage but since Sky changed the decoders in German speaking areas the screen was purple all the time. In fall I bought myself the very handy Black Magic Video Assist camera display and capturing device. The thing is you can pass through the video signal to another HDMI grabber in a daisy chain and end up having unlocked Sky footage (or any decoded footage you like). I have all the products at hand so I can work in any environment and so this solution didn't cost me an extra dime.

My daisy chain looks as followed: TV - HDMI - Video Assist - HDMI - Black Magic Ultra Studio Mini - Thunderbolt - MacBook Pro 13"

Hi Michael,

You can use video capture device on the HDMI output, and record it to the PC/Laptop.

Note: some digital TV-decoders will have HDCP video protection protocol to prevent recording from HDMI. This can be overruled either by using a HDMI splitter device, or by using modified software for the capture device which removes the HDCP.

regards,

Peter Strikwerda

Entrar ou Cadastrar para postar um comentário