Iniciar um novo tópico

Timer Button

Hi All

I have created two Timer Buttons on my Dashboard; Home and Visitors.  I want to click the applicable button when either the Home or Visitor team is in possession of the ball, then stop the button when they lose possession on the ball.  Unfortunately the mm:ss which appear on the button disappear when I stop the button. When I re-start the button its restarts are 0:00

1. So I cant tell what mm:ss they Home and Visitor Team had possession of the ball?

2. When I export the project to csv, these two time buttons don't export any data, record or entries?

3. Does anyone know how to log field territory?

3 pessoas fizeram esta pergunta

Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. clavon condo

Welke mensen voegen iets toe aan een organisatie en maken het verschil bij een verandering? Uit onderzoek blijkt dat niet IQ of EQ als belangrijke factor voor succes geldt, maar persoonlijkheid彩票. Vanuit die gedachte heeft Deen assesment in samenwerking met een gerenommeerde testontwikkelaar de perfecte online test ontwikkeld福彩双色球, een combinatie van een interesse- en persoonlijkheidstes幸运飞艇

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Physics Tuition

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Finance

I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. Best Gas Grill Under 1000

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Woocommerce checkout field editor (main)

If you plan on shopping a secure workplace chair for yourself or your personnel, it is probably in your nice hobby to take into account such a ergonomic wonder chairs that are greater health smart and additionally an attractive piece of furniture. reclining office chair with footrest My private favorite is the reclining office chair by using Duramont. It’s virtually the chair that I in my view use.

I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. mewtwo q&a

thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. Buy Adderall Online

Entrar ou Cadastrar para postar um comentário