Iniciar um novo tópico

PROBLEMA URGENTE CON BOTONES MANUALES

Buen día soy Bruno Olivetto y estoy experimentando, desde la nueva actualizacion, un problema con los botones manuales ya que cada vez que durante un proyecto doy inicio y fin me crea muchas jugadas del mismo corte y ademas me cierra el proyecto por lo que tengo q volver a ingresar para trabajar.

Les pido consideren de caracter urgente los errores que tiene esta nueva version ya que estamos en medio de la competencia y necesitamos resolverlo.

Every please stay safe and stay at home to keep yourself and your loved safe from this pandemic disease. COVID' 19 is spreading so rapidly which I've check https://www.bestbritishwriter.com/ to manage my task. This highly contagious and fatal various take it seriously and stay inside.

Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post!  Baby White Noise

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free.   usps liteblue

I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.  customer support

I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.  Rainstorm Sounds

I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject.  Law firm in Nigeria

What happens to you, please don't happen to me
I broke up but I won't ... What to regret. slope unblocked deeeepio

Essays to order will give you the opportunity to get an abstract in which all requirements and rules of writing will be met without any distortion. On our website to order an essay is simple and fast enough. We guarantee accuracy, quality and high speed of work.

The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page.  Buy Instagram Followers

Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.  Canva Promo Code

Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. ICON

Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote        this site is really very good. Pamela Obame Watara

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. www.matures-webcam.com

Entrar ou Cadastrar para postar um comentário